Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In the Beginning

Over in the sidebar is the condensed version of my husband's and my story. I'm going to expand on it just a little today. Michael and I met in 2005 on Match.com. I was 27 and he was 37. A month later, we went on our first date. Less than three months from the day we met, we were married by the justice of the peace on a random Friday afternoon. One month after that, I discovered I was pregnant. Whew! What a whirlwind!

By the time I had known Michael for a year, we were married, had bought a house, and had a newborn. It was the craziest thing I had ever done. But it was also the best.

Today, Michael is a computer guy. He works in IT. And that's about all I know about what he does for a living. As for me, I'm a wife and mom first and a writer second. God has blessed me with the opportunity to contribute a little to the family income by writing.

As I write this, I am 34 and Michael is 44. Our children are 5 (almost 6) and 3.

So there you have it--a brief history of how we came to be and who we are now.

By the way, Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com